Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wow

What a crazy few weeks it's been! After going out of town, school, and fighting with my landlord I am in much need of a break! Soon I'll be able to do that in my new apartment! I'm moving in less than 2 weeks and I'm sooo excited, mostly because I'll have a big new kitchen to cook in! No more single square of counter space and I have a DISHWASHER!!! Anywho, foodwise I've been kinda off these past few weeks. My workouts have been very sporadic too and I need to get back on track. Lately I've been on a pasta kick and I've made spaghetti the past two days. I've added fresh garlic, onions and peppers to the sauce and a little parmesean. So easy! Thtis is all I've got for now and who knows when I'll be able to update again since I'll be packing and working and doing homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment