Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hey so uhhhh, how have you been?

Ok so my intentions for this blog were good, but I epically failed at keeping up with it. School started and totally overwhelmed me so just about everything took a back seat. Maybe documenting everything I eat is a little too ambitious since I'm just too scatter-brained to remember to take pictures, but I would like to keep my food blog alive. Today for instace I have for breakfast: two hard/soft boiled eggs (I can never get just one), two turkey sausage patties and a cup of coffee with coffee mate italian sweet cream creamer. Lunch was a piece of multigrain toast with peanut butter and dinner was chicken fajitas. I just finished my snack, a honeycrisp apple with some almond butter (my new favorite thing). I like to blog, and it keeps me writing which as an mfa creative writing student is something I need to be doing more than I am now! Now that I'm in the swing of things I can start cooking more and getting back to my diet/exercise routine which I desperately need. Thanks a bunch everyone (if anyone reads this) and I'll be back with an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment