Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I did almost nothing today. Actually, I won't say that. I did some reading for my post modern American lit class and started on an assignment sheet project for my teach college composition class. I also did 108 push-ups, two different kinds, standard and tricep! I'm working on moving away from doing push-ups on my knees and towards "real" ones. It's one of the small goal I'm setting for myself. Food-wise today was pretty standard. I had some cereal for breakfast and sort of grazed around at lunch. For dinner Brian and I has a pre-cooked tri tip roast with korean bbq sauce from Trader Joes and I made an asian-y noodle stir fry to go with it. Brian augmented the beef with some Sweet Baby Rays while I used a little Hoisin sauce. I feel much more relaxed now that I'm not pressed to document everything I eat. I much prefer this more laid-back approach to food blogging! It's also given me some inspiration to cook a little more and try new things! I know I'm in a sort of food rut, but I'm trying to break out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment