Friday, April 2, 2010

Crap!

I was so good remembering to take pictures of my foods today (well I got two things) but I forgot to post them! I'm such a dummy. Oh well. This morning I had the usual Trader Joe's Oats and Flax oatmeal with cinnamon, a bit of coconut oil and a spoon full of almond butter. For lunch I had a Gardein Tuscan "chicken" breast with whole wheat angel hair pasta. The sauce is the tomato basil sauce from Giada DeLaurentiis for Target collection. I like to call it "Giada Sauce" which makes it sound really disgusting and perverted, but it's not! I tore up some fresh basil and added that in too along with some Parmesan cheese and it was good.

Exhibit A!
Afterward, Brian and I enjoyed my new favorite grocery store find: Oikos fat-free chocolate greek yogurt. That stuff is freaking delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment