Friday, April 2, 2010

Today Was a Good Day

Holy Charizard I have followers! I know one of them and her blog is super fun so go read it (Hi Kelyn!) and the other person is a stranger which makes me excited because it means that I'm not the only one reading this! Today in Southeastern Virginia it was sunny and in the mid 70s. Since I don't work on Fridays I tried to stay outside today as much as I could. I went for a run around noon which lasted about an hour. It was great, there were a lot of people walking around outside. I ran through a pretty wealthy area of Norfolk where all the landscapers were getting their work done and I must have inhaled a pound of cut grass which was a bit unpleasant, but I still had a nice time. I saw a lot of cute dogs that were happy to be out after a stupidly long and COLD winter. I didn't think winter was ever going to end. In Hampton Roads, winter is usually dotted with unusually warm days every once and a while, but the winter all we got was snow and nor'easters which sucks more than anything ever. I had some serious SAD where all I did was watch videos on YouTube of soothing tropical beaches. All that did was make me want summer to come even sooner. Now that the warm weather seems to be here to stay I'm in a MUCH better mood. I thought about going to a hot yoga class today and making it three days in a row, but it's so pretty I just don't want to be stuck in a dark room when it's so fabulous outside. I took lots of pictures so I'll end this and move on to the visuals. Have a good weekend/Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment