Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Grand Day Out.


Granted, I slept through half of the day, the rest of it was pretty good! I woke up around 10:30, but didn't leave the bed until 11. I had an awesome brunch even though it was pretty much the same breakfast I have every day. I had the usual Trader Joes Oats and Flax instant oatmeal along with 1 tsp of cinnamon, 1/2 a tbsp of coconut oil and 1 tbsp of almond butter. What made all the difference was the addition of a passion fruit which made the checkout girl really pissy when she had to find the code to type in to ring it up, but it was worth it. I had also gotten three guavas which I left in my fruit bowl, but I went to have one this evening when I got home only to find out that they'd already gotten moldy. EW! What a damn disappointment and they were like $1.50 a piece.


This afternoon, I went to a local park with my friend Kelyn! It was fun catching up seeing as we haven't hung out since high school and it was nice being outside. It was sunny in the mid 70s and it should have been illegal to sit inside on a day like today. We sat and talked and planned some food-related activities so now I have things to look forward to! A new work week starts, but the end of the semester is getting closer and I'm ready for a nice break. That's all for now, bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment